Integrates JReviews with JomSocial profiles, activity stream, points, and notifications.
The most important features enabled through this integration:
- JReviews shows JomSocial user names and avatars linked to profiles
- JReviews activities shown in the JomSocial stream
- JReviews activities generate JomSocial notifications
- Users earn points for contributing content to the site
- Profile plugins to show the user's listings, reviews, and favorites
- JReviews Joomla
Install the free add-on from the JReviews App Store.
The add-on doesn't have a separate administration interface.
Enable the integration
Go to JReviews → Configuration → Community, select JomSocial from the Community the dropdown list to enable the integration with JReviews.
Now, in JReviews listings and reviews, you should see user avatars and names linked to JomSocial profiles.
Scan for points rules
After installing the add-on, use the rule scan feature in JomSocial to load the pre-defined points rules and adjust them to your preferences.
Install plugins for MyListings, MyReviews, and MyFavorites
This is an optional step. You can find the plugins in the
plugins_jomsocial folder inside the JReviews zip download package from the client area.
Install the apps in the Joomla plugins manager.