Test drive JReviews with our Joomla & WordPress demos
Use `demo` as username and password for front-end login and `demoadmin` for the the administration.
Why you should buy from us
Get started in minutes
Flexible & customizable
Everything you need to get started
There's so much functionality packed into the core that it's hard to pick the highlights.
Search engine optimized
- We take care of the SEO implementation, and give you the tools needed to outshine the competition. Listings are also optimized for sharing in social platforms.
- Enjoy the flexibility you need to keep growing your site without resorting to an unmaintainable hodgepodge of 3rd party solutions.
User generated content
- Fine-grained user permissions and moderation settings let you easily overcome the challenges of building a site that accepts user submissions.
Advanced search and filtering
- From a simple keyword search with instant results, to faceted filtering that displays full page results without re-loads, JReviews has your back.
Unmatched reviews engine
- User and editor reviews, multiple criteria ratings, bayesian ranking based on ratings and number of reviews, rating histograms, review discussions, reviewer ranks, owner replies, media uploads. Nothing else comes even close.
- Allows photos, videos, audio and file uploads. Easily integrate with existing videos from Dailymotion, Twitch, Vimeo, and YouTube. Supports local and cloud storage for media files.
Claims, inquiries, owner replies
- Out-of-the box functionality that makes it easy to manage listing ownership and allows owners to be contaced through an inquiry form without making their email address public.
Featured, favorites, comparison, and relations
- Lots of enhanced functionality for listings that can be optionally toggled on or off. Listing relations make it easy to connect different listings with each other and surface related content.
Modules, widgets and shortcodes
- Dozens of ways to display content throughout the site and create customized search forms.
Extend as needed
Large portfolio of free and premium addons
Below is a list of some of our most popular addons. See the full list of addons →
- One-click install of demo directories.
- Beautiful calendar view for listings.
- Traffic analytics for listing owners.
- Integrations with Community Builder, EasySocial, JomSocial, Kunena.
- Web services integration.
- Expand review system to 3rd parties.
- Content notifications and activty stream.
- Create, update, and export listings with ease.
- Maps and location search.
- Supercharged favorites with unlimited lists.
- Monetize via paid submissions and listing upgrades.
- Turn listings into user profiles.
Could it be that we have been using JReviews for about 10 years? How time passes when you are having fun! JReviews is *by far* the best review system around since we first started using it "way back when" and it continues to reign as #1. There are always new features being added and whenever a rare bug creeps in (and I do mean rare), Alejandro quashes it fast. The program is so stable that we can rest assured that our system will stay running 100% of the time which is important for any website. I can honestly say that I love JReviews. Nothing else comes close!
I have been using JReviews for over 10 years and although the learning curve for me was fairly steep, the product has endless applications and possibilities. The support is second to none and the updates come frequently, making JReviews better and always in tune with its time. Well done to the team behind it. I would highly recommend JReviews to anyone.
When it came time to develop the My Senior Choices website, an online senior facility and senior providers directory, we knew before we even began that we would use JReviews. We have worked on some other projects using the extension and would not even consider building an online directory without it. Its flexibility is unmatched and only limited to your imagination, the pieces all fit and work together so there is no need to purchase a bunch of different extensions which really helps with keeping the site updated and secure. If you are considering it, buy it, you won't be sorry!
We have used JReviews for many years and it's been one of the best features loved by our website visitors. The product gets better and better and the support is top notch. If you're looking to extend Joomla or WordPress and create a directory and reviews features, you can't do better than JReviews. Just get it.