Terms of Service
Last update: October 8, 2018
ClickFWD LLC (referred to as "we", "us", "ClickFWD" or "Company") is a software development company. We provide software download and support services for a fee, collectively called "subscriptions". All of our services are provided through our web site https://www.jreviews.com and its sub-domains, hereforth called "the Site" or "our site".
Acceptance of the software license
By downloading and/or installing our software on any site you explicitly agree to the terms of its license. Please refer to the License page on our site.
Scope of provided services
ClickFWD offers two types of services: downloads and support.
Support and download services are only available to clients with active subscriptions. As soon as your subscription expires you lose access to all the downloads and remote update services, even for those items which were already published or made available to you during your subscription's term.
Our services are provided as-is, without any warranty whatsoever. The exact terms of our software license can be read by following the "License" link at the bottom of any page of our website. Regarding the support services, we can not guarantee the validity or veracity of any provided information or suggestion.
The services are provided as-is, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of availability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the availability, quality and performance of our services is with you. Should any of our services prove inefficient or unsuitable, you assume the cost of all necessary actions to rectify the issue.
To the extent applicable by law, ClickFWD will not be liable for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the services (including but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or third parties or a failure of our programs to operate with any other programs), even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you do not agree with these Terms, you are not allowed to use our services. Moreover, any use of our services implies the unconditional and immediate acceptance of the aforementioned terms, waiving your legal rights to uphold them. Acting in violation of these Terms of Service immediately terminates the business relationship between you and ClickFWD LLC.
Please refer to the Refund Policy page on our site.
We only provide support to users with an active subscription through our site's Support section.
Purchasing a subscription on our site does not constitute a service level agreement. All tickets are answered on a "best effort" basis. If you have not received a response within 3 business days, please use the Contact Us page to let us know of the issue.
Our working hours are Monday through Friday from 9AM-5PM EST except for holidays. You can submit a support request outside our working hours but you should have no reasonable expectation to receive a reply outside of them. Your support requests are answered by the same developers who write and maintain the software which means you get a higher quality reply with solutions you can apply, but this sometimes comes at the expense of response time. If you need an immediate response please search our public forum and documentation.
We reserve the right to deny support in cases where the root cause is beyond our control or has already been addressed, including but not limited to:
- Outdated versions of our software.
- When your server environment does not meet the published minimum requirements of our software.
- When you have modified the core files of our software or the environment it's running in including Joomla! and WordPress.
- The root cause lies with your server configuration or other technical aspects imposed by your hosting provider and which are outside your and our control.
- The root cause lies with third party software (such as extensions, plugins and scripts) which alter the expected functionality in a fundamental way or a way that's beyond reasonable expectations.
- The problem or disruption lies in a third party service provider e.g. a third party maps or storage provider.
- The problem lies in configuration choices you've made.
In these cases we will try to identify your issue within reason and explain what we believe the problem is and how to seek a solution for it. Please note that when the problem does not originate from our code we cannot provide or apply a technical solution ourselves; your cooperation is necessary in these cases and lack of it will result in us denying further support on this issue.
We cannot provide support not directly related to our software or services. More specifically, but not limited, to:
- Using or configuring your operating system.
- Hosting matters such as file management, PHP setup, web server configuration setup, usage limits.
- How to use or configure Joomla! and WordPress.
- 3rd party software solutions.
We may be unable to provide our support services in any of the following situations:
- The request is made in a language other than English or using machine translation that makes it to difficult to understand.
- We have asked for access to the affected site / server after concluding that the issue cannot be reproduced on any other server under our control but the access is not granted. For issues occurring in localhost, we will need you to upload your site somewhere where it is accessible to us.
- The language of the ticket or one of its replies includes foul language or personal attacks. Such tickets may be deleted and a warning given. Repeated incidents may result in termination of the offending account without a refund. We always put our best effort to help and offensive or aggressive behavior prevents us from doing that.
- The client does not accept our technical analysis without a meaningful or technically adequate counter-argument, declines to follow our advice in whole or in part, disputes our suitability to provide support, declines to provide information deemed necessary to perform troubleshooting, declines to pursue the matter with their host or a third party developer that we have identified as the root cause of the issue.
- Requesting support not always guarantees a solution and we provide no service level agreement whatsoever. Even though we will do our best to help, there are things objectively outside our control - such as current limitations of the software, programming language, restrictions imposed by your ISP / host, technical limitations of you Joomla! and WordPress - which may prevent us from offering a solution.
We are very careful to not cause any disruption or adverse effect on your sites in the course of our support provisioning. However, we assume no responsibility for any issues directly or indirectly caused by our support efforts, as per the "No warranty" article of this policy.
Fair use policy
We reserve the right to terminate any account which is suspected of being implicated in unlawful or abusive activity, including, but not limited to, unsolicited mass distribution of software. Account termination is in the sole discretion of ClickFWD and we reserve the right to not provide any prior warning or further information.
We reserve the right to terminate user accounts (upon fair warning) of users who are submitting the same support requests numerous times to our support ticket system.
We reserve the right to block or terminate accounts (upon fair warning) of users who submit an excessive amount of support requests.
We reserve the right to terminate accounts if you so much as imply that you are encouraging people to use illegal or unofficial copies of software.
Updates to our Terms of Service