Joomla to WordPress JReviews License Conversion

$29
Active support & upgrades required to complete the conversion. Converting the license is a manual task so we ask that you please submit a ticket after payment to complete the process.

Convert your existing JReviews for Joomla license to a JReviews for WordPress license. To be able to download the JReviews for WordPress package and perform upgrades you must have a valid support & upgrades plan for your Joomla license when purchasing the license conversion.

A Joomla-to-WordPress migration plugin with support for JReviews migrations can be purchased separately at FrédéricGILLES.net

Client Testimonials

Great Support - Great Component

Our new Website is online, everything works fine!
This is really the best Component for Joomla.
I'm also really impressed about the support, go on that way!

-- Stefanie Illig, Manager, Gastro Stars

Unparalleled support

I was searching for comparing extension for Joomla. I received recommendation for JReviews from its competitor. JReviews promissed many features that I wanted. But I was unsure how they work and whether I will be able to use them. I asked many questions before I decided to buy JReviews. What convinced me were very professional replies to my sometimes dilletante questions before I even decided to buy.

I never regreted to have purchased JReviews. Now I am using it for about 4 months and I can say it is excellent extension. At the beginning I thought it will be complicated. Although is has very many features its administration is quite easy and I learned to use it very fast. There is excellent documentation for JReviews and its template. Obviously I had many question that I posted in the forum. Each of them was answered within one day. Many times within minutes. Although my programming knowledge is basic with the help of Kristian and Alejandro I am able to use overrides for individualising of my site.

I must say that I have never experienced such professional and friendly support. For all my questions, even for stupid ones I received well meant reply and advices that went many times further over my query.

I want to express to Kristian and above all to Alejandro my greatest thanks.

-- Max Jung

JReviews is one heck of a deal!

The DigitalChumps team is nothing if not demanding-we've got big dreams and we're very particular about how we want our stuff organized (much to the dismay of our poor, overworked web designer). :) That's why we were worried about what types of solutions were available for our reviewing and content publishing needs. We needed something versatile and rock-solid to make sure everything runs without a hitch and looks professional while doing it... and that's precisely what we got in jReviews. It's one heck of a great package that, thus far, has met every requirement we've defined. And that's not even mentioning the fantastic resource that is Alejandro for when we need support. Take it from us, jReviews is one heck of a deal!

-- Steve Schardein, Editor-In-Chief, DigitalChumps

Extreme Value & Highly Competent Staff

Our site allows people to Find, Rate and Share local food within their communities. We really wanted a platform that was very similar to Yelp.

We originally started with eDirectory before finding jReviews. That was a big mistake. Words alone cannot capture the difference between these two companies. I'll just focus on the strengths of jReviews-

This is an extremely well documented system. My strengths are in design, I have only 'played around' with some php. This site was my first time using Joomla. It took a few days to get the hang of it, but after that it was very easy. The CSS provided with the iReview template was simple to manipulate and I was able to create the look and feel I wanted very quickly.

When I got stuck with code, I was able to find 90% of the answers on the forum. The other 10% required a support ticket and those were answered within hours.

You get a very committed team with JReviews. If you're considering building a review site, stop looking. This is the one you want. In my mind, it's a bargain.

-- Rick Davis, Founder, eatLocalGrown

Read all Client Testimonials