Integrates JReviews with EasySocial profiles, activity stream, points, achievements, and alerts.
The most important features enabled through this integration:
- JReviews shows EasySocial user names and avatars linked to profiles
- JReviews activities shown in the EasySocial stream
- JReviews activities generate EasySocial alerts
- Users earn badges for achievements
- Users earn points for contributing content to the site
- Profile apps to show the user's listings, reviews, and favorites
- JReviews Joomla
Install the free add-on from the JReviews App Store.
The add-on doesn't have a separate administration interface.
Enable the integration
Go to JReviews → Configuration → Community, select EasySocial from the Community the dropdown list to enable the integration with JReviews.
Now, in JReviews listings and reviews, you should see user avatars and names linked to EasySocial profiles.
Scan for points, achievements, and alert rules
After installing the add-on, use the discover feature in EasySocial to load the pre-defined points, achievements, and alert rules and adjust them to your preferences.
Install EasySocial apps for MyListings, MyReviews, and MyFavorites
This is an optional step. You can find the apps inside the
3rd_party_jreviews_apps_plugins.zip download in the client area.
Install the apps in the EasySocial Applications page.